certified laughter leader training
Want to learn how to simultaneously de-stress, practice mindfulness and have fun?
Come to a weekend of Laughter Yoga Leader training!
If you want to learn some quick, practical tools to manage stress, beat anxiety and keep depression at bay, then a weekend of Laughter Yoga Leader training may be just right for you!
Chronic pain a pain? Many people report that Laughter Yoga has helped them manage their pain and is the most fun complimentary medicine they've used.
This popular course is also perfect for anyone wanting to expand their repertoire of skills for their clients.
This Certified Laughter Yoga Leader training is affiliated with the Laughter Yoga University, Laughter Yoga International and Laughter Yoga founder, Dr Madan Kataria.
Laughter Yoga is based on the concept that we can laugh even when we don’t feel like it, and that the body can’t tell the difference between real and simulated laughter.
The benefits of Laughter Yoga include better physical, emotional and mental health and improved relationships with others. Laughter Yoga is sweeping the world as a fun way to socialise, keep healthy and create happier workplaces and communities. It is a fast, efficient, natural way to reduce stress.
No previous experience is needed, just a willing heart and an open mind.
This two day intensive will certify you as a Laughter Yoga Leader so you can lead sessions in companies, schools, fitness and yoga centres, community centres, hospitals and support groups. You will also be able to start a Laughter Club. This enables you to refine your skills as a Laughter Leader and to give back to your local community.
Next 2015 training: Jan 19 & 20
Time: 9:30am - 4:30pm each day
Location: North Penrith Community Centre, 66B Illawong Ave, Penrith
Investment: $395 which includes bonus training materials.
Early Bird Deal: Register and pay in full by December 05 and receive a FREE gift, valued at $30!
Contact us now to ensure your place in this course.
This course is appropriate for anyone wanting to learn positive, practical laughter techniques to de-stress, manage anxiety, depression and pain. It's equally relevant for anyone wanting to add more laughter and lightness into their personal or professional life.
People who have trained as Laughter Leaders include:
- Health and aged care workers
- Educationalists (early childhood, primary, secondary, TAFE, university)
- Recreation officers
- Psychologists, psychotherapists and psychiatrists
- Occupational, diversional therapists and other health care workers
- Relationship counsellors and social workers
- Fitness professionals, yoga teachers and sports coaches
- Alternative therapists
- Sales and marketing professionals
- Public speakers
- Life coaches
- Entertainment professionals eg comedians, actors, performers
- Tour guides and tourism professionals
- HR and training professionals
- Business people
This training is also ideally suited to organisations which engender fun, creative work places and where the health and well being of people is valued. It is especially worthwhile as a way to keep workplaces upbeat and dynamic.
What you will learn:
- why laughter is essential for everyone's health
- how laughter became a complementary therapy
- the benefits and risks of laughter yoga
- how to laugh without humour
- how to facilitate a laughter session
- how to start and run a laughter club and keep it going
- 40 foundation laughter exercises
- techniques for special groups (children, seniors, ability groups etc.)
- plus much more!
The fundamental take away will be that you will be well equipped to lead a laughter session.
- Official Laughter Yoga International training manual (118 pages)
- Official Laughter Yoga International Certificate
- 6 months access to Laughter Yoga Prozone with newsletter, marketing materials and other resources
- information on insurance so that you can get started leading groups
- 40 foundation exercises for LY professionals
- plenty of practise leading laughter exercises
- bonus materials revealed over the course of the training
After successful completion of the training you will receive a certificate and be able to call yourself a Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL), an internationally recognised qualification. This will enable you to obtain insurance.
Join a growing community of laughter leaders and empower individuals with greater health and more joy!
Contact us to find out more.